Sale!

Tuscia – Extra Virgin Olive Oil

14.90 11.00

Packaging: 500 ml

Green in color with gold undertones, fresh and balsamic perfume, it has a strong, pleasantly bitter and spicy flavor.

Given its versatility, it goes perfectly with many Italian dishes: from salad to grilled meat. Excellent on hot bread or combined with semi-mature cheeses.

In stock

Green in color with gold undertones, fresh and balsamic perfume, it has a strong, pleasantly bitter and spicy flavor.

Given its versatility, it goes perfectly with many Italian dishes: from salad to grilled meat. Excellent on hot bread or combined with semi-mature cheeses.

SKU: BTTL10006050003 Categories: , Tags: ,

TUSCIA DOP

 

The extra virgin olive oil Tuscia DOP is obtained from the fruits of the olive of the Frantoio, Leccino and Caninese varieties, present in the olive groves alone or together for at least 90%. Other varieties present in the olive groves can be used in less than the remaining 10%.

The olives must be harvested directly from the plant, manually or by mechanical means, in the period between the beginning of ripening and 20 December for early varieties, or 15 January for late varieties. Within one day of harvesting, transport to the oil mill in rigid and ventilated containers must be carried out and within the following day the olives must be washed with drinking water at room temperature, selected and desolved. The oiling operations must be completed by January 16th. The maximum yield of olives in oil cannot exceed 20%.

Olio Tuscia Dop

Additional information

Name

Tuscia DOP

Category

Extra virgin olive oil

Region of Origin

Lazio

Harvest

2019/2020

Quality Mark

PDO

Packaging

500 ml

Cultivar

Caninese

Taste

Strong

Producer

Battaglini

Duration of Conservation

24 months