Personal data collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contact the user
- Contact by phone Personal Data: telephone number
- Mailing list or newsletter and Personal Data Contact Form : email; first name; surname
- Payment by bank transfer Personal Data: payment data
- Google Tag Manager Personal Data: Cookies; Usage data
Heat mapping and session recording
Interaction with live chat platforms
- Facebook Messenger Customer Chat Personal Data: Cookies; Data communicated while using the service; Usage data
- Chat Widget Customerly Personal Data: Cookies; Data communicated while using the service
- Geolocation Personal Data: geographical position
- Google reCAPTCHA Personal Data: Cookies; Usage data
- Facebook Audience Network Personal Data: Cookies; Usage data; unique identifiers of advertising devices (Google Advertiser ID or IDFA identifier, for example)
- Similar Facebook and Microsoft Advertising audiences Personal Data: Cookies; Usage data
Registration and authentication provided directly by eatalianxperience.com
- Direct Registration of Personal Data: various types of Data
Remarketing and behavioral targeting
- Remarketing Google Ads, Facebook Remarketing and Remarketing with Google Analytics Personal Data: Cookies; Usage data
- Facebook personalized audience Personal Data: Cookies; e-mail
Platform and hosting services
- Google Analytics, Hotjar Form Analysis & Conversion Funnels, Google Ads Conversion Tracking, Yandex Metrica, Facebook Ads Conversion Tracking (Facebook Pixels) and Yahoo Advertising Conversion TrackingPersonal Data: Cookies; Usage data
Display of content from external platforms
- Google Maps Widget, YouTube Video Widget and Vimeo Video Personal Data: Cookies; Usage data
- Awesome Font Personal Data: Usage Data
Further information on Personal Data
Analysis of User Data and forecasts (“profiling”)The Data Controller may process the usage data collected through eatalianxperience.com to create or update user profiles. This type of treatment allows the Data Controller to evaluate the User’s choices, preferences and behavior for the purposes specified in the respective sections of this document. User profiles can also be created thanks to automated tools, such as algorithms, which can also be offered by third parties. To obtain further information on the profiling activity, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document. The User has the right at any time to object to this profiling activity. To find out more about the User’s rights and how to exercise them, the User can refer to the section of this document relating to the rights of the Users.
Personal data collected through sources other than the UserThe owner of eatalianxperience.com may have legitimately collected Personal Data relating to the User without his involvement, drawing on sources provided by third parties, in accordance with the legal bases described in the section on the legal bases of the processing. If the Data Controller has collected Personal Data in this way, the User can find specific information regarding the sources in the respective sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
Automated decision-making processesWhen a decision that can produce legal effects for the User or can affect him in a similarly significant way is made exclusively with technological tools and without human intervention, an automated decision-making process occurs. For the purposes described in this document, eatalianxperience.com could use the User’s Personal Data to make decisions based entirely or partially on automated processes. Eatalianxperience.com uses automated decision-making processes to the extent that it is necessary to conclude or execute a contract between the User and the Owner or, if required by law, subject to the consent given by the User. Automated decisions depend on technological tools provided by the Owner or by third parties and are generally based on algorithms that meet predefined criteria. The logic behind automated decision-making processes aims to:
- allow or improve the decision-making process;
- to guarantee Users fair and impartial treatment;
- reduce the potential harm resulting from human error, personal bias or other similar circumstances that could lead to discrimination or imbalances in the treatment of individuals;
- reduce the risk of breach of the obligations of a contract by the User.
Effects of automated decision-making processes and Users’ rights subject to themUsers subject to this type of treatment can exercise specific rights aimed at preventing or limiting the potential effects of automated decision-making processes. In particular, Users have the right to:
- receive an explanation of any decision made following the outcome of an automated decision-making process and express an opinion in this regard;
- contest the decision by asking the Owner to reconsider it or take a new decision on different bases;
- request and obtain from the Owner a human intervention in the treatment. To obtain further information on Users ‘rights and their exercise, the User can refer to the section of this document relating to Users’ rights.
Sale of goods and services onlineThe Personal Data collected is used for the provision of services to the User or for the sale of products, including payment and possible delivery. The Personal Data collected to complete the payment may be those relating to the credit card, the current account used for the transfer or other payment instruments provided. The payment data collected by eatalianxperience.com depend on the payment system used.
Data ControllerEatalian Experience Srl Via Enrico Cosenz 22 00159 Rome (Italy)VAT 03104890805 REA RC – 211020Owner email address: [email protected]