Algoritmo – Extra Virgin Olive Oil


PDO Cilento oil, green in color, with a good balsamic herb scent, has a fresh and balanced flavor, with notes of almond and artichoke, supported by a subtle bitter and spicy aftertaste.

We recommend using it to season boiled vegetables, legumes, salads and both meat and fish first and second courses. Thanks to its delicate aroma, it is particularly suitable for enhancing the fragrance and flavor of many dishes of Campania cuisine.

Clear

PDO Cilento oil, green in color, with a good balsamic herb scent, has a fresh and balanced flavor, with notes of almond and artichoke, supported by a subtle bitter and spicy aftertaste.

We recommend using it to season boiled vegetables, legumes, salads and both meat and fish first and second courses. Thanks to its delicate aroma, it is particularly suitable for enhancing the fragrance and flavor of many dishes of Campania cuisine.

SKU: 01DOOLMACIVAR Categories: , Tags: ,

CILENTO PDO

 

The extra virgin olive oil PDO Cilento is obtained from the Pisciottana, Rotondella, Ogliarola, Frantoio, Salella and Leccino olives, which must be present in the olive groves, alone or together, to an extent not less than 85%. For the remaining 15%, olive trees of other varieties among those present in the production territory can contribute.

The olive harvest must take place by December 31 of each year. The olives used for production must be harvested directly from the plant manually or by mechanical means; milling must be carried out within the second day of collection.

The production, transformation and packaging area of Cilento PDO extra virgin olive oil extends to numerous municipalities in the Cilento National Park, in the province of Salerno, in the Campania region.

Olio Del Cilento Dop

Additional information

Certified Product

Cilento DOP

Conservation Method

Extra virgin olive oil

Region of Origin

Campania

Quality Mark

PDO

Packaging

250 ml, 500 ml

Cultivar

Frantoio, Pisciottana

Taste

Medium

Producer

Marsicani

Duration of Conservation

24 months